Cleaning your carpet in Papillion is essential to maintaining a clean and healthy home. Make sure to schedule your carpet cleaning in Omaha and the surrounding areas like Bennington, Papillion, Gretna, Fremont, and many more at least once a year, but more frequently if necessary.
The most effective carpet cleaning begins long before our experts show up. It involves careful planning and preparation to ensure the best results for your home. There’s a lot to think about, whether preparing your floors or managing your pets, our professionals are here to give you the best advice for your next carpet cleaning appointment.
Before M.S. Chem-Dry arrives at your home or business, here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind.
5 Tips Before Your Next Carpet Cleaning
- Clear the room of any furniture or other objects that are on the floor. The more area you have, the cleaner we can get your floors. This also helps us guarantee that every square inch of your carpet receives the thorough cleaning it needs.
- Lift drapes or curtains that touch the floor to avoid them from becoming wet and getting in the way.
- When moving heavy loads in or out of your home, keep the walls in mind—from picking up furniture to transporting carpet cleaning equipment in and out. Take every precaution to avoid dinging, denting, or scuffing your walls.
- Before your next professional carpet cleaning in Papillion, it’s a good idea to vacuum your carpets. It’s not a requirement by all professionals, but it quickens the process and allows a deeper clean.
- Keep your pets out of the way during the cleaning and even while the carpets are drying afterward. Pet hair easily attaches itself to damp carpets, so this tip is crucial for a deeper clean that lasts longer.
Carpet Cleaning in Papillion, Nebraska
There are also a few things to keep in mind after your carpet cleaning appointment in the Omaha, NE area. Allow time for your floors to properly dry, which, using Chem-Dry’s quick drying method doesn’t take long. It’s also a good idea to get on the schedule for your next carpet cleaning as spots fill up fast! Routine carpet cleaning is the key to creating a cleaner, safer home that looks great (and smells great too!).
Schedule your appointment for carpet cleaning from M.S. Chem-Dry today!