PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Omaha
Remove Tough Pet Stains And Odors From Your Carpet
Urine in your carpet is a severe problem. It requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treatment. Now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product even your most severely urine damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved. P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary product specially designed to eliminate all urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damaged areas and other odor causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Watch this short video and learn how our pet stain removal process works!
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there – it makes itself at home. It’s able to get underneath the carpet ﬁbers and contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material that lies beneath your carpet. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate consistently in the same general area. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it’s cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. A simple cleaning will not help to remove this odor. Until recently, there was no product available that effectively removed urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Serving all of Omaha, including: Douglas County, Sarpy County, Saunders County, NE Pottawattamie County, IA, Council Bluffs, Elkhorn, La Vista, Waterloo, Boys Town, Papillion, Bellevue, Carter Lake, Green Meadows and the surrounding areas.